Let’s jump right into CAD and start designing our Easter Egg! It is a perfect project for an absolute beginner (or for someone that wants to brush up on CAD skills after a break) and will be a perfect gift for someone (or yourself 🙂 ).
The Easter egg will be made using the dimensions in the drawing below.
The finished, 3D printed Easter egg will look this nice. 🙂
Topics covered in this lesson:
- How to create a a new project and a new design.
- The importance of choosing a logical file name when you create the file.
- The importance of regularly saving your work.
- How to start a new sketch.
- How to sketch and dimension lines and splines.