Let’s jump right into and start designing our race car key fob! It is a perfect project for an absolute beginner (or for someone that wants to brush up on CAD skills after a break) and will look great on your key chain.
The key fob will be made using the dimensions in the drawing below.
The finished, 3D printed key fob will look this nice. 🙂
Topics covered in this lesson:
- How to create a a new project and a new design.
- The importance of choosing a logical file name when you create the file.
- The importance of regularly saving your work.
- How to start a new sketch.
- How to sketch and dimension circles.